$85 each or $150 for both/ 3 Hrs. each (min 2/max 6)
Our advanced level defensive pistol course is a follow up to the beginner’s course. We will cover efficient defensive shooting skills, drawing from concealment, reloading and clearing malfunctions under stress, movement, and advanced shooting drills.
All participants must be at least 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also enrolled in the class. All participants must be familiar with fundamental handgun safety, operation, and shooting. Any student that does not meet the minimum standards or have the proper gear may be asked to leave the class so as not to disrupt the training of the other students. All students must have completed our Defensive Pistol Skills Beginner course or the equivalent. The following is a list of required items for the class:
- Photo ID
- A modern handgun in good working order
- A rigid OWB (outside waistband) or IWB (inside waistband) holster with good retention – collapsible holsters and belly bands are not allowed for this course for reasons of safety and speed/ease of re-holstering
- At least 3 double stack or 5 single stack magazines and magazine pouches/carriers
- Minimum 200 rounds of factory loaded ammunition – No steel core, tracer, military surplus, or armor piercing rounds are permitted on our range.
- Electronic hearing protection and clear eye protection
Please wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes.